Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Worth their while...

have you ever thought what your life might be...or what your life might have never been if you were not graced with the presence of one being or beings for that matter. Just how different you would be without that person in your life? how life would be altared, how certain events-memories-experiences would be completely different because that one person wasn't there to share and take part in that moment of time. Have you ever wondered if you would be less as a person without them in your life...or would you live your life completely the same and have no clue what was ever missing? Is it strange to think of what your life would be like without them? I figure if i picture a life without that being is my way of seeing the everyday blessings that they bring into your world just by being a part of your world. Its my way of never takig one single day with having them in my life for granted.
With Jami...I am pretty sure she is that one person that opened up my eyes but more importantly opened up my heart to this life and esp. to people in my life. She saved my life long before I even knew she was doing it. I will always be deeply proud and honored that this girl...from the very first time i met her at an age i can't even remember and from until this present moment she has always found it worth her while to know me, love me and be a part of my life. Life is meant to be shared---someone to laugh with, cry with, dream with, stress and worry with, fear and be scared with. And I truly can't imagine a life...esp my life without her in it. May we all picture a life with those that we hold nearest and dearest without...and then find the simple blessings they bring to us with their love, friendship and being. We are all better people because someone...someones....find it worth their while to know us, love us and stand by us thru this journey we call life. I find my biggest blessing is in the fact that she, jami, is just one of those beings that I have in my life...I ave countless others who take the time to share their life with me and me share mine with them. I have people too many to name who love me, know me and are always there...what a blessing and an honor to have such people in your life...who complete it in a way they will never know...but I know that my life would be completely different, would be less in a way if just one of them wasn't in my life or was in my life. I am who I am...because of the people that I have in my life...

No comments: