Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I am here...thinkin of YOU

I have come to realize that thou I tend not to lead a life where I take things for granted esp people I have found myself in certain situations where I have realized I have done just that. I find myself saying less and doing less because of the person that is involved. I look at these people and look at the life they lead. And usually they live life loudy in means of their strength and the inner voice that they carry with them. So you tend to not do as much as you would with someone you know needs you. You tend to might know someone else's life story more and better that you can sense when they truly do need you. With others that life story isn't known as well. I take the fault on this 100 percent because I realize that all human beings need the basic of things...comfort, love, friendship, kindness, understanding and caring. They need us to see the better person in them when they are less of the person we know them as. We all have our bad days and tough/struggling times in our life. And thats when we think poorly of ourselves. Thats when you can't see the strength that lies within us. That's when we feel we are not worthly-and at times where we might want to give up. In times where all we see is darkness and the demons close in...its in times like that you need the breath of kindess, caring, understanding and support to whisper in your soul and chase the demons away. Its in times like that even just a dim lite candle in the darkness can mean a whole lot of difference. Its in times like that when you are completely lost and someone is able to find their way to where you are. All that person may need is to realize that thou they may seem like they are alone...they never are.

I take for granted that some people know this and they don't need to hear me say it. But sometimes all someone needs is to hear it out loud...that thru thick and thin. blue skies and storms. Found or lost...that you are there. Never judging just loving, understanding and supportive. I truly believe that each person I call a friend carries inside them all the tools they need to succeed, to over come, to live this life and to love this life. Sometimes they just don't see the answer lies in their strength -- in their will. That thou life seems to be about struggling and falling and failing...its truly about rising, overcoming and never giving up. Thou the storm of life can be dark, and tough...our sails are tougher. For in the end tough times don't last...but tough people do. I believe in that, I am confident in that, I trust in that. I believe in YOU. and I know that you have the strength inside of you to overcome. And until you believe in that...know that I am believing in that for you. always and forever no matter whatever.

No comments: