Sunday, April 6, 2008

She saw a world to believe in.




Last night should have been one of the highlights of her senior year, Prom. A night full of memories, laughter, smiles and friends. A night where she would have been on the dance floor all night long. Instead it was a night with her to be no where found~~yet she could be felt all around. A night where so many wished to see her face, to see those eyes of hers. It was a night that found her parents giving her friends the kind of night they would have always wanted for her. There have been many nights like that, many memories where we may feel she was cheated out on in life. And there prolli be may more to come in future days and years. A life taken all too soon from this world. A person who is terribly missed by her family and friends. A girl who was wise beyond her age and one of rarest souls you will ever find. She carried with her many gifts of dancing, photography, of writing and poetry. She saw the world in eyes of peace, kindness, caring and love. She was true to her values, morals and views on life. She never drank or smoked. She was in fact a true role model.

Thou she is gone from our sights, she is still all around us. Her legacy lives on in her writings and photography. She is still touching and changing lives and creating peace. I was honored in knowing her from the very start thru her sister April, my friend and classmate. I coached her in softball and bonded with her and shared the same passion for photography and life that she had. I miss being able to talk photography with her and seeing all of her works of art. I tend to think of her always when I am off in my own world of capturing life behind a lens. I find myself still in complete awwe when I am off by myself. I find that I enjoy it even more now because of
Amy. Its hard to believe she was taken so soon, so fast, so unexpected, and it will be 7 months before I know it. I have made a promise that where ever Kaye Gold Photography goes you will see along with it AIM ME Photography. Hand in hand...never one without the other. I am just one of the many lives that was changed because of Amy Kritzberger...and because of Amy I have found even more beauty in people and in life. More reasons to love this life even more...thank you amy for opening my eyes to such grace, peace and beauty. Even thou she was much younger than me, she was a true example of how to live life, how to see the beauty of life, how to treat others and how to capture it all. I am blessed beyond words to have been able to take that all in!

1 comment:

Kathy T said...

I was just looking again at Amy's beautiful photos. I have her Web page marked and look at it from time to time. What art. She saw the beauty in everything.