Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Choices...Decisions...

I have been trying to juggle the pros and cons with an important choice... decision. Whether I should remain in Fargo or head back to Whitefish. Should I stay or should I go... I have always been a person that I feel lets life lead me and then from there I take over. I have been waiting to let life lead to either back to Whitefish or to ND. But well either I have completely missed it or refuse to see it.

My mother told me to make a list of pros and cons... As I sit here and read them I am still torn. ND has my people. The ones who give meaning to my world. And Minnesota is close by which houses alot more of my people. Whitefish is home to something I call my peace. my stillness. I know I could prolli find it anywhere because that's the kind of person I am... I always find a way to get lost in my own world. Should I stay or should I go... my new favorite song because its a question that rolls thru my mind. My friend Heinle had her status read ... "If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything."

Its a mantra I never heard before yet find I have never been one to wait for the answers to tell me to do something or not to do something. I don't feel like I have enough time in this world to wait... and truly who does?? I am a person that just lives in the moment and lets life takes her. Who isn't afraid to hop a plane to a different continent where she doesn't know a soul in that country. Is it easy... am I scared... um yes and hell yes... but the whole time I am doing something that challenges me to step up and be the person I am always meant to be... esp when I am scared shitless... there's this calming feeling with me the whole time too. Thats saying its all right... You can handle this. You can do this. So I take a deep breath and well just do it. If you think a girl can do that ... then well making a choice to stay or go should be a snap... I wish it was. I am sure like everything else in my life I will just wake up one day and either find myself in Whitefish or find myself unpacking in ND. Living life and loving this life either way until the next adventure life leads me to... Just living this life from the depths of my soul from every hair stran on my head down to my toes... Making this life... MY LiFE... and never turning back... and above all being confident in myself and trusting my life journey... something I hope for all people in my life.... BE CONFIDENT and TRUST YOUR LiFE JOURNEY!!

No comments: