Sunday, August 30, 2009

LiVE iN THE MOMENT

"Make the most of yourself for that is all there is of you."

We go thru this life side by side with all walks of life. Some are achievers some are dreamers some are teachers some are doers some are laid back some are caring some are rude.... But we are all hopefully tryin to do one thing... Tryin to live our own lives as best as we can. Not fulfilling others shoes but only our own. So much is asked of us it seems... And in many ways asked to be anybody but ourselves... My goal is to not live in the shadows of someone else's life nor cast a shadow on someone's life. Nor will I try to wear shoes that I know will never fit me.

I will live in this moment right now. I will not worry bout trying to achieve hopes goals and dreams that only others had for me and my life... I will only reach and chase after the ones that I dream of and hope for. I will live my life with the soul purpose of being simply happy... Because I know its only then that I can be more for those around me. I need not try to be anything other than me... because in the end that's all I truly have to be. If I live and fulfill my own shoes and strive to make them most of myself I know that will be enough.

The key is however is in fact living growing and becoming the person in fact I am meant to be. It is in challenging myself in never settling in embracing change in never giving up in seein the glass of life half full in smiling and laughing in ALL days not just the picture perfect one in understanding in trusting in loving in caring esp when its hard. Its in being true to who I am and what I value and believe in. Its in standing for something and sticking by that... In being loyal of the person I am... Not being someone I am not proud of. Its in taking the road less traveled. Its in listening to my inner voice and not the voices of others. Its in being the example or the leader and never the follower even thou at times it would be so much more easier. Its being this person constantly not like a wind changin its directions in the days of all seasons. But being this person not just in times of ease and happiness but more importantly in times of darkness sorrow change and failure.

For if I am never standing by and being the person I am strivin to be than well this life that I am living will never stand for anything. So I will keep on living keep on smiling keep on laughin and keep on walking this life learning and growing thru darkness and happiness in success and failures...livng my life in my shoes with a goal to live in the moment!

No comments: