Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Those DAYS...

You ever have those days where you just find yourself thankful...grateful...blessed. for no reason and for all reasons. You ever have those days where you are just content. just happy. just finding a smile always across your face. Just always laughing... You ever have those days where everything could be going completely not your way yet it doesn't wreck your day at all? where you could spill drop everything you hold...yet it doesn't matter. You ever have those days where you find yourself thinking about nothing yet having the best thoughts ever? You ever have those days where you are drifting off into your own world and loving every second of it yet not remembering a minute of it. You ever have those days where your surroundings just completely take your breath away... the kind of day that the clouds just amaze you or the kind of day that ends with a once in a lifetime sunset that there just aren't any words to describe. TODAY... I had one of those days.... and to be honest I have found myself having those kind of days more than once or twice. I am so grateful...thankful and blessed for those kind of days... those kind of days where nothing special is going on... its not a wedding... a birth... a birthday... a celebration... its just a normal average everyday sort of day. the kind of days you are so glad to say... this is my life... this is how i live my life. I know how special those days are because like marbles in a jar someday I will pull my last marble from the jar... and well if I can say that I spent my "normal-average-everyday sort of day" having those kind of days... well... that's pretty darn cool way of living and spending this life.

No comments: