Sunday, August 9, 2009

Just LiVE it...

Who said you had to have your act COMPLETELY together, when you reached a certain age. Who said in order to be successful there's a checklist of things in your life that must be built-owned-reached and checked off...a list of items such as first car purchase-down payment on a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath ranch split level with a view of your neighbors who are way too close. {I am still trying to learn about the differences between a ranch style house and colonial. I can't even begin to imagine the knowledge I would have to required to understand the paper work that comes with owning a house. } Then with that house comes things like filling in the rooms. Rooms that right now would only required me to purchase more...crap... I mean how much does one single late 20's girl need? I know from the outside looking in I prolli live a life that well no one understand... and on some days myself included. But when you get down to it life isn't meant to be understood...its meant to be lived. People may take the time to judge you... let them... its their time that is wasting. And with me... I usually miss half of it (I have never been thankful for only having one ear of complete hearing...but as the days past I have found it to be a great advantage in more ways than one.)

Some may feel my life is incomplete..some may feel that my life is something to envy. But the truth is... its as plain as its to say its MY life. Just as your life is YOURS... You need not anyone to understand... yourself included... JUST LIVE IT... To depths of your soul from the top of your head down to your toes. Embrace it. Live it. Love it. Every minute of it... I take that back every second of it. Laugh. Smile. WAY TOO MUCH. Be gentle. Be kind. To others and most importantly yourself. Realize that even when you struggle to understand it... LIFE has a meaning that one day you will know. TRUST that your journey is taking you all the places it needs to... TRUST that your journey is bringing you to all the people you truly NEED in your life... TRUST that your journey brings the trials, struggles, challenges, life lessons and changes into your life for a meaning of great purpose... TRUST that YOUR JOURNEY knows just where to lead you... in order for you to become the person you were always meant to be...

One day... it will all come together. One day... even I will understand the life I live... until then... I plan on to just live it. I encourage YOU... to do the same... JUST LIVE IT!

No comments: