Sunday, August 16, 2009

One Day i Hope...

I went to the Time Traveler's Wife... Thou it prolli isn't the best movie ever I couldn't help but get sucker-ed in (if that's a word). I am a BIG cheese for love movies. And Rachel McAdams tends to portray a woman madly and deeply in love to the point where you think its her actual love life and not a movie.

I left that movie theater thinking bout my love life or shall I say the lack of such thing that I have in my life. I do long to have eyes that reflect the love I have for that special guy. I dream of being silly and laughing with him. I hope for a future with such random fun happy loved filled moments that are spent with him. The type of moments that make up your everyday life. I do dream hope and wish for this guy to walk into my life. I wonder if it will ever happen or if he already did and I let him walk out. I do know my life isn't less because I don't have him in it nor am I not complete because I lack his love... BUT well a girl can't help but dream a little even if I only find myself doing it in dark movie theaters... That's the only time I truly find myself thinking truly thinking about my life in such a way... Prolli why I am a sucker for all love story type movies.

One day I hope to live such a life and not have to watch it... Someday. Until then I will settle for watching people like Rachel McAdams-who make falling in love so easy. And who also looks amazing when supposely she has just woken up... Gotta love the make up artists. Besides I prolli will always be a love sucker fool whether I am single dating or married... Its who I am and who I will be regardless if I take in the movies with friends, the someday guy or alone... And I am proud to say that I would be who I am constantly and no guy would change that. Its a take me or leave me sort of deal.

No comments: