Friday, October 30, 2009

Oh the places he will go...welcome BAYLOR

I am a few days late but in my books its still news worth hearing and celebrating. Oct 27th 2009 brought the arrival of 8lbs 8ozs 21 inches Baylor Thomas Petrie.... Welcome to this life little guy. I hope you have your daddy's smile, Laken's cute chubby cheeks and a gentle soul like your mommy's. You are already such a blessed soul to call such people your family. You are already loved so by not only your mommy, daddy, big sister and grandparents as well as aunts and uncles but friends as well. I look forward to meeting you one day soon. Til then I hope you just relax and enjoy being ooo awwed spoiled loved cuddled kissed and hugged every second of the day. Just be your cute little self for you already have ALL of us wrapped around your little fingers and completly in love with you! I am so happy you have arrived. Know just how special it is to call such people mommy and daddy because I know just how special it is to call them friends. I know much lies ahead of you in this life and with a support system that you have been welcomed into this world with that future is as bright as the sun and filled with much love and happiness... Oh the places you will go Baylor Thomas oh the places you will go...

No comments: