Monday, October 24, 2011

Finding your way.

Aren't we all a little crazy... don't we all drop off into the deep end of the pool... don't we are do things and say things we shouldn't... take on too much... over extend ourselves...haven't we all been there... when life gets to be too much... when we stomp our feet like we are five and drag them in the mud like we are um... 30... don't we all do this... there is no age limit right???

I am stubborn ok beyond stubborn in certain areas of my life... leaning on others for support... asking for help...to realize I am in over my head...pretending everything is fine when its not... just to name a few. I just figure that sooner or later it will get better... I mean it has to right...what's the point of bothering someone with my worries. my stress. my problem. my mess. my mistake is the way I see it. YA YA i would prolli skin friends alive if they have the same attitude or view point that I am taking... don't you just hate that when they throw things esp your morals or way of life back in your face and well you know... nothing worse then being wrong and then being called out on it... oh well life goes on...
I just figure this we all are trying to find our way in this life... whether you are 98 68 38 18 8 ... we are all simply trying to find our way... sometimes its one hell of a ride... sometimes its sunshine other times its a down pour... but we hang on...we carry on... what other choice do we have then to simple live. So go ahead and be a little crazy. go ahead and drop off into the deep end... just live your life. who cares what those around you think... get lost... its the best way to find your way, if you ask me... however I may or may not still be lost and trying to find my way sooo take my advice with a grain of sand...or is it salt??

No comments: