Monday, October 24, 2011

Life with you know who

Clark has been getting busy has taken up walking these days with Kobe and now the new puppy Gauge. Oh course its not just going out for a normal walk not with Clark....First off it took some major talking to have him realize hiking shoes are not the same as tennis shoes for walking he kept getting blisters and couldn't understand why.... CLARK you are walking not scaling up a mountain. Well he finally went out and bought some shoes. I was home the other weekend and went in the kitchen to get a glass of milk when I opened up the cabinet door I was shocked to see 4x4 pieces of white paper taped to the inside of the door... I could tell by the handwriting it was Clark's doing... I looked and notice a bunch of numbers and couldn't help but ask my mom what this was all about... Her reply was "well that's your father's walking/running records." I called in Clark.... CLARK...i said as I opened the door of the cabinet WHAT'S ALL THIS... he started cracking that Clark grin as soon as he noticed what I was going to talk to him about. I said Clark you training for the Boston Marathon here or something. I then noted I could be wrong but I believe if you wrote smaller you could prolli fit 4 days wrote on one piece of paper not using a new piece of paper everday.... I mean really Clark you taped this many to the cabinet door you are going to run out of cabinets --- I am awaiting to come home to see how many cabinet doors he has filled up with paper. On a plus Clark did make a good point I thought it would be better to tape them to the cabinets then to leave them taped to the counter.... Oh Clark! Sometimes Kobe can't do all this walking with Clark. He is getting up there in age and his hips can't take it so most of the time Clark loads Kobe up in the new Traverse... This new SUV is loaded to the T. This includes XM radio- Clark loves to blast his tunes he the guy who is listening to MTV music and Top 40 knows all the words to Lady Gaga Rihanna Usher Flo Rida... HE LOVES music you would hear playing at a club... well this XM radio doesn't help at all... SO he will load Kobe up pop the back hack let him climb in and they take off jamming to music. They get to the spot he lets the dog out on some dirt road by hitting a button... Clark doesn't even get out of the car now days to let the dog out. He rolls down the windows to give Kobe some running music as he calls it... He slowly drives down the dirt road listening to his tune while Kobe runs besides him - I mean the car.... its quite a sight. Then when its time he hits the button and the back hack opens up again and Clark shouts out the windown Kobe Kennel... he loads up and Clark hits the button and they drive back home.... Well he hasn't been able to do this Gauge doesn't quite have this whole Clark style of running down yet... But I am sure it won't be long til the new guy knows just as much as Kobe. And I am sure that will come with more Life with Clark - I mean Mark stories... Life is always an adventure with Clark....ALWAYS

No comments: