Thursday, October 20, 2011

Missing Her...

They say you will never forget where you are and what you are doing when your life changes... its true. My life changed forever on this day - this is the date Granny left us for a better place. We still think of her. We still remember her. We still love her. I believe thats how it will always be. She's still her with us in our memories in our hearts but sometimes well it just doesn't seem to be enough yet thats all we have so we carry on. I live to honor her. When I have a fall make a mistake have a bad day i think of her and how she would handle life or what she would say to me. Sometimes I don't truly listen to what she would have said and learn the hard way but most of the time i hold myself up or pick myself up and carry on with a smile. She taught me that life is worth it... life is worth living even thru sorrow thru heartache thru stumbles thru mistakes thru failures... its worth it to still give it your very best. Today (everyday) I honor you Granny.... I Love You.

No comments: