Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Taylor

 5.20.13 - Today is my niece's 2nd birthday. I would like to give her a BIG birthday shout out from her Auntie Chellie.  Its hard to believe this little girl is now 2!!! Its been a joy to watch her grow and I can't think of how life was before she came into this world and gave me the new title of Aunt. I have loved taking pictures of her from the moment I met her on 5.20.11 - what a great little model she is for her photographer of an aunt. Her expressions are priceless and her smile is something that I just can't get enough of. I heart looking back at all the photos of Taylor Jean and seeing how much she has grown and changed. And can't wait to see what life has in store of her with the years to come.
 I am sure I will be close by with my Nikon in hand capturing her life's moments. For I have found I have no problem taking way too many photos of just the simply everyday daily moments and even more on days that are big events like her birthday. Its just to easy to take photo after photo because she's just too darn cute!!!
Its such a thrill to watch you take in life - hearing your high pitch voice - having your giggle and laugh fill the room - getting you to say things over and over just to hear your voice - doing whatever it takes to make you smile because it just brightens up our days. Sitting back and just letting you do your thing is one of my favorite past times because you are always on the go go go.
 To my little wild child - Taylor. I want you to know just how special you are to me and so many. You have been blessed with one great mommy and daddy who love you to pieces! You are the source of their joy and happiness. And I know your life will be built on a solid foundation with the support guidence and love that your mommy and daddy will always give you! You have blessed your Gramps and Granny's life far beyond any words can describle - You have been the hope and strength for your Granny and the laughter and happiness for your Gramps - they both LOVE to spoil you and just take you in by watching your smiles, giggles, expressions and just watching you be Taylor.  You have brought FUN and Youth to your uncle Jac and aunt Chellie - for we love to just play with you. You are just too much fun. Know that we are just a few of the people who love you to the moon and back!! You have an entire family filled with parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, great aunts, great uncles, great grandparents, second cousins, family friends and the list goes on. Who not only love you but will always be here to support you.
So whether we are celebrating your 2nd birthday - 12th birthday or 22nd birthday know that you will ALWAYS be special to us. And will always look forward to seeing your smile - hearing your laugh and just being with you. Its been a pure pleasure to watch you grow and will be a gift to continue to watch you explore this life. We love you, Taylor. Happy 2nd Birthday.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh Michelle what a wonderful post. The pictures are gorgeous and your words are something she will love to read over and over again. Of course when she gets older.

You do a super job of making all of us feel so special.

Mom