Monday, May 6, 2013

SPRING...finally

I am not one to say much about the weather - its more of it is what it is sort of thing. I guess I could complain but the truth is in the end we can't do anything about it - we don't hold the power to change the weather so we might as well chagne our attitudes about it. Yet I am willing to admit I have a little skip in my step when that light comes thru the window. I have more energy it seems to be doing something anything when that ol' sun is a shining. I hope you are finding excuses to be active outside as well. Nothing better than being in the outdoors filling your lungs with fresh air - its good for the soul and sparks the seed of happiness. So here are to classic spring days that we have been lacking this year but now carry new meaning since we might have taken them all too much for granted.

HAPPY SPRING

No comments: