Wednesday, May 20, 2015

She's almost a whole hand

5.20.2015  how is it even possible you are four years old, Taylor Jean. how is it even possible.  oh the joy, laughter, excitement and adventure you bring to our lives. From the first moment I met you - you owned the crown as my favorite little human ever...and in the years since i have only grown to love you more. you will always be my favorite giggle, my favorite i love you this much, my favorite kind of wild, my favorite sparkle....you are so special and rare - in a league all of her own...no one is like you and i am so very glad...i hope no one ever is like you...you know just always when your aunt sellie needs love and your hugs are the best form of healing to my heart and soul. you show such kindness and compassion that is way beyond your four years of life...you are a remarkable amazing awesome little girl. I can't wait to have more adventures with you - for life is always a ride with you. Never lose that excitment in your voice and that classic Taylor giggle - for when i see and hear it - i know it was from your Granny that you gained it from.  I know she is beaming with pride, joy and love for you - now and always. We all love you, Taylor Jean...Happy Birthday Tay.

No comments: