Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Just Be

I tend to live life in the moment. The future isn't something that's constantly on my mind ok ok Mom and Dad its never on my mind. Mainly because I know if I just take care of each moment and live for today that the rest will take care of itself... I plan and think somewhat but this isn't a major thing that keeps me up at night pacing the floors.

Sometimes people don't understand this trait. How I can't be stressed or worried or freaking out about what will be. But the truth is to me at least that if you are happy right now! If you are doing things right in your life now...if you are prepared for this moment then I feel like I will be for future moments as well. And besides why worry about moments that might never be- why miss out on this moment you do have right now for a moment you just may never hold or live.

I know I know its way easier said then done. Yet I have gotten to the point where I don't even realize that I am a in the moment liver. For I can find happiness and joy in every moment that I find myself in without searching. Whether I am skiing-counting money-taking photos-sittin on a bar stool - laughing - crying - hiking - working or playing I am just content to just be where I am at that moment.

And when you live like that- happy to just be... It doesn't matter what the future holds in the moments days weeks and years to come... So what do I plan on... What do I prepare for in the future... Simple... To just be!

No comments: