Wednesday, March 24, 2010

its a ME world

Sometimes its easy to get wrapped up in our lives. To see the small picture as the big picture. We see and think me me me I I I. Its what's goin on in our life that we focus on. Its our success our challenges our changes our sorrow our failures and problems. And in some ways that's the way life should be and lived.

But when is it too much. When is it too much me me me. Too much I I I?!

There's more to this life than who we are. There's more to this life this world then just the me and I. Do I know what that is... Well no still working on it but I am positive there is.

So until I figure it out I am goin to start listening more instead of talking. I am goin to start seeing what is truly there instead of looking casually. I am goin to understand instead of judge. I am goin to give instead of take. I am goin to put others before me. I am goin to pay more attention to the fact that we all carry regret pain trails and failures with us. That sometimes there's more then what meets the eye. and these people are awaiting for someone to listen. To understand. To give. To help.

I feel that if we live a life with a little less me me me and a bit more for others so much can be accomplished. So much can be done for the good of humanity and this life and this world!! It is a me world yes... But in order for things to happen and change it all starts with a me taking the step and doing!!

No comments: