Thursday, March 4, 2010

Trust in YOU

Sometimes I wish I had the answers to the questions. Sometimes I wish I held the map of what will be to help guide you. To let you know what to do. What to say. What journey to take. What choices to make.

But the truth is if it came down to me knowing and telling or you finding out on your own and becoming... Without a thought I would choose you finding out and becoming. Sometimes in life we so badly want a fast forward button or we want to flip to the last page of the book to see what will be. Why is it that we hightlight the start and the end. Yet really don't bring much attention to the journey. We are so focused on getting from A to B then to C,D,K,P,X... Think about it our life is highlighted with milestones of chapters starting and ending yet its the journey between the start and finish that gives us the meaning, the lessons, the growth and most of all the becomings.

Change is never easy. Its scary. We find ourselves thinking well too much! We find ourselves stressin out and filled with anixety. Because we want to make sure we are ending things right and choosin the right start the right path to take next. But the truth is... Its not about choosin the right path as it is making whatever path you choose the right path for you! There's no a perfect one or the right one out there. Life isn't about that. Life is about growing learning and becoming and trust me you will always find such things no matter what path you decide to embark on.

And I am confident that life always ends up taking you just to the places and people you belong... I am not sure how it happens but it seems to always succeed.

So I could say go here. Do this. Say that... But if I had the answers which meant you would miss out on the good stuff I would still find myself saying this...this is what I know-this is what I believe in-this is what I trust-this is what I have faith in...YOU.

And with saying I am confident that in that no matter what you will find your way. You will learn. You will grow. You will become. You will find yourself just right where you belong in the company of the people you are meant to share this life with. Think about it... Such things have already happened in your life thus far to prove this! So trust your journey and above all trust in YOU!