Tuesday, August 6, 2013

QUOTE CHAT : 25

This is a good rule of thumb to keep in mind - it point blank tells you when its ok for you to open your mouth and share something and when its not. Its that simple. And it should be kept that simple.
What we don't realize is that our words how power behind them and once spoken they can't be taken back. We simply need to think before we speak, speak with less words and more meaning. Maybe its just that I am aging or maybe I am just who I am but sometimes I find I am just tired of talking about nothing or talking about the wrong things such as drama topics or gossip. But most of all I am over talking about others who can't defend themselves. I am done hurting others with my words or lack of words when it comes to sticking up for people. I have a little voice that I listen to in my head when it comes to speaking - and often that voice says keep your mouth shut you aren't ready to comment yet. There was a time where I heard the voice and just didn't listen to it - now days I tend to listen because the voice is usaully always right.
I am not here to be a big deal - to be praised - to be loved - to be popular - to be the center of attention - to be thought highly of - to be rewarded. I am here to learn. to grow. to become. to live. to breath. to expand my soul and grasp the simple things in life. To be someone who is honest, understanding, compassionate, friendly, kind, and caring. I am here to grow into the best me that I can be. Whether its something that causes focus on me or not I am here to simply live. If I am learning tough life lessons or basking in the the warmth of the light I strive to fuel my soul with whatever life brings my way to better the being that I am - to strength the being that I am.

The power of an attitude is one the best life tools one can carry. It truly can make all the difference in the world. Because the truth of it is - people that carry a positive attitude more often than not have things work in their favor - not because they are lucky but because they are more open to accepting a wide range of outcomes that happiness can be created and obtained from.
Change is hard. Real change is even harder. What is real change??? To me real change has to do with character traits. Changing the foundation of who you are takes real work - but most often than not the work will be worth it in the end. And I know anythign from living this life its that if you are challenged in big ways you change in big ways. Thou the lessons are hard to go thru and learn from in the end its what launches us forward and allows us to become more. Thou I will admit I have a love hate relationship with change - I am welcoming to it because of the over all outcome it brings to my life, its usually all for the better good for my being.
I strive to be the one that never looks at their schedule. I strive to be someone that always finds and makes the time when they are needed - no second thoughts. For the to do list can wait - people that are important to me that I care about can not.
I go back and forth on this - for I have said I am ok before and wished someone would see past the false words I spoke and then there are other times when I pray PLEASE PLEASE don't see past the words I speak - just accept them. I think its all based on a matter of what I am willing to accept as reality and deal with things vs. not in a position of being ready to accept things that are happening in my life's reality. Truth is thou those that truly know you know regardless - there's no escaping such people - i have a few in my life that can spot my false claims of being ok miles and miles away. It can be annoying as well as a blessing.

No comments: