Sunday, March 30, 2008

Brother





JACORIAN MARCUS GOLDMANN...He entered my world when I was four years old. He was the best gift ever given to me...like any normal four year old girl would say. Because from the very start he was my living and breathing doll. For me to love, for me to dress, for me to baby, for me to boss around. It was all Michelle's way, UNTIL...He wasn't a baby anymore...From then on if you were to ask the childhood version on me...I was prolli would have said I hated him. He was mean to me. I learned from an early age that he was biger than me, faster than me, stronger than me and had a very very short temper. I know I spent most of my childhood egging him on. I hated to love him and yet loved to hate him...My childhood wouldn't have been complete without my "RED." I would never admit it then but he was my partner in crime, my best bud...the one I spent my childhood and growing up days with. He was the little red headed boy that grew into this great amazing man. He is short on words, which is alrite with me...because he actions speak more than his words ever could. He is still my favorite person to egg on, to drive back home with, to travel with, to ask all sorts of questions to...and someone i can never stay mad at. Even when I try my hardest he can always make me laugh and smile. He has no idea of the gifts that he carries with him or just how amazing he is. I will never fully understand the bond that we have together. He will never know the full impact that he has had on my life, or just how many life memories are wrapped up into his being. He is bigger than me, stronger than me, faster than me...and always will be...but to me he will always be my baby brother. And just like how I felt when I was four, the day he arrived...he will always be one of the greatest gifts I ever got. He is in a stage of finding himself now...but the day will come when he will trust that feeling deep in his gut and he will chase after the dreams of his life and of his being. And when that day comes...watch out because once this guy sets his mind on something...amazing things will happen. Thanks Jack-Attack for all the memories that are wrapped up into YOU. I have been blessed to share the last 22 years with you and I can't wait to share many more to come. Love you Brother...Sister.

No comments: