Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Its her DAY!

I would like to give a shout to an amazing woman. Someone I am proud to call my aunt and namesake. Someone who lives this life with flair and laughter. She's the girl I admire and look up to. She has a zest for life and loves to just simply live this life to the fullest. From watching her live her life I have gained confidence to follow her lead and just love this life. She's a ball full of fun. Always has a smile on her face. She likes to kick back with a drink or a glass of wine. The room is filled with laughter. And I promise you if you spend 5 minutes with her...you would love her. She's that kind of woman.

Happy Birthday Aunt Shelley. I hope that you have your best days still yet to be. I hope LIFE is GOOD. and you are finding reasons everyday to LOVEthisLIFE...LOVE and LAUGHTER to you always!! Love you

No comments: