Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Did you

Today...its a perfect time to do all you need to do. Its the perfect time to do and say what truly matters...what truly counts.

Today...did you say I love you. Did you say you make a difference in my life. Did you say you changed my whole world. Did you say I am sorry. Did you say I forgive you. Did you say thank you. Did you say I am proud of you. Did you say you helped me, you believed in me, you make me feel special, you let me know I matter....

Today did you tell the people in your life the things you feel. The things that matter. The things we find ourselves wishing we would have when life takes a turn for the worse. Where we find ourselves wishing for a day like today to tell the ones that make our world just how important they are in our world.... Just so they know. Don't waste a day like today when you have the chance... Never let a day slip by... Say the words while you still have the chance. They mean just as much now as they ever will. Give a kiss. Give a hug. Say I love you. Say thank you. Say I am sorry. Say I forgive you. Say you matter.

Today...Did you!?....

No comments: