Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Start

Today was the day, the official day of the start of something new. I don't know quite sure where I am going, where it will lead or just what's in store for me... But I am confident its something great.... Something just for me. It may not be a path that leads me to the jackpot or a forever love... But I know it will be no less than anything I have ever hoped for...

The future its a scary thing from time to time. Esp when you go out on a limb and do something as crazy as I like think that maybe just maybe this photography is something I should really buckle down and do. People say it like its no big deal for me to do just that... Yet I am no fool and I am positive when I do do it... It will be on my terms. No one else. I have come too far to cave in now right??

I took a big step in the last couple of days but am no where close to the finish line...much still needs to be done. But well I look back and think of all that has been and where just I came from. For I was just a girl taking a picutre here and there and one day found herself taking the wedding photos, baby photos, senior photos, family photos and so much more. I was just a girl lost behind her lens.. Heck I am still a girl that gets lost behind her lens. I guess just more people are realizing it.

So tonite I want to take the time and say thank you.... For those who believed in me before I even dared... People like Erica and Aaron... My very first professional wedding. And soo many that followed that believed in me when I never quite did... I am still working on it. Yet I know I have so much growing and learning to do... But I still thank you. For its your hope your faith and your belief in my that fuels my willing to never quit. To never stand still to challenge myself always.... Thank you. For you are the driving force behind Kaye Gold photography.

No comments: