Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September

It's here... The first of 30 days... of my favorite time of the year... of my favorite month of the year. Its a month of me endlessly listening to September Grass by James Taylor followed by me endlessly listening to October Road when October rolls around.

I love this time of the year where you can still have the windows and doors open. Where at night you need just a little more cover because you refuse to close the windows. I love being able to wear hoodies and sweaters. I love seeing the colors change around me... I am excited for the days to come. Most hold onto Summer never wanting to part from it... The un-normal one over here will give it up in a heartbeat if I could have Fall (a honest fall that is... you know the way its suppose to be) all year around.

So go outside and breath it all in!!! Live in the moment!! And above all else... LOVEthisLIFE.

No comments: