Wednesday, September 9, 2009

ToDaY

Hands down my love for September was shown in today's perfect Fall day. It wasn't hot hot...the was a cool brezz...it was in a word perfect today. I loved every minute of being able to spend my day outside!!

Today reminded me just how important it is to live in the moment. To live for this day not yesterday or tomorrow but right now. Nothing need not to happen for me to realize this... I didn't need to have a near death moment or an emotional roller ride for me to change my view or style of living... It was because Today was an average normal everyday sort of day for me... The kind of day that makes up the days and moments of my life... And by living in the moment by living for today I was able to make the best of my moments thru out this 9-9-9... I hope somewhere you too find yourself living in the moment...living for ToDaY

No comments: