Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Open your EYES

In just a few weeks I will be making a trip to see the Fall season up in Duluth. I will be taking in the colors and the landscape that lies before my eyes. And yes of course I will be photographing every second of it. I can't wait. I am already losing myself in the photo world that I slip into when I find myself in the zone. I can't wait to get lost in my own world. Surrounded by simply nature! Being anywhere outside where everywhere you turn there is something of beauty...and most of the time its completely free to take in. All I need is my camera and well depending on the weather maybe a sweater.

I look forward to hearing one of my top five sounds the rustle of leaves as you walk... I will make sure my SD cards are empty and my camera battery fully charged because I know each second of the day will be an adventure. In the midst of Mother Nature and her paradise.... Who wouldn't want to take in such a sight. And the best thing bout such a sight is that you can find it just outside your door... You don't even need to go somewhere. You just have to open your eyes to her beauty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are going up north the first weekend on October! Is that when you are?