Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall Escape...

We all have those things in our lives that provide us with the relaxation we need to escape from this life from time to time. Some go shopping, some fish, some go to spas, some go to europe, some bake or cook, some sew, some build, some paint, some read, some hunt, some the list goes on and on... My escape involves one simple thing and I am there... My nikon camera.

I have been looking forward to my Fall Escape... Duluth Minnesota and the North Shore... and escaped just what I did. Lost for endless hours capturing the world that surrounds me. No worries no stress no questions... Nothing was asked of me and I asked nothing in return. It was me and nature and I found we breathe as one. Oh what a joy to slip away... To escape. It recharges the batteries. It restores the energy. Builds up my hope and faith. Just what is needed when I find myself lost or worn down or well just simply perfect or doing fine.

So I ask... What is your escape... and more importantly what will be your fall escape... you still have time!

No comments: