Sunday, December 27, 2009

29 years

Today is a day of reflecting. Of thinking of all that has been and yet to be. I think of all the moments of my life that I thought life could never get any better- life couldn't top this...and yet it did. I think of all the moments where I never thought the tide would turn. Of the times where I thought I never was able to pick myself back up and tryin again was an impossible task...and yet I did. I think of all the people that have blessed my life with their laughter, smiles, friendship, love and life lessons. I think of all the memories I have created. 29 years full of life yet it seems like just a short breath from yesterday. How did time move so fast!? Where did the time go?!

I know my years have been filled and lived well. But what I wish for this year is for the next 29 years of my life (if I am ever so grateful to have) to be lived not not just filled but full-- not just lived well but lived great. I wish for the strength and courage and yes even will to dream- to chase and to grasp. I wish for my best days and best years still to come not to have been. I wish to be blessed with double the smiles-laughter-love-friendships and life lessons from others. I wish for just a simple life filled with moments that are capped full for the things that matter. I simply wish for the chance to live this life... My life to the very fullest.

No comments: