Friday, December 25, 2009

A Christmas Wish

For 2009 I wish for forgiveness of my short comings, failures and mistakes. I wish for growth and wisdom from my wrong doings. I wish that in my weaknesses I find someday strengths. I wish for another healthy 365 days. I wish for more laughter than tears. I wish for my loved ones a peaceful and happy new year. I wish that I, You and all find the blessings in this life whether we be walking with the warmth of the sun or with the bitter darkness. I wish that we find ourselves laughing and smiling in all of our coming days not just the picture perfect ones. I wish that the challenges and changes that will be forthcoming in 2010 be ones that force me to grow-gain and become. I wish for a year of not standing still but one of constant moving. I wish to be challenge outside my comfort zone and experience new places, things and so on.

On this Christmas Day away from my family, I wish them the gift of love, happiness and health. I wish them many smiles across their faces and that their laughter echo thru out the house. And above all I hope they know the blessing they are and the gift that they are in my life...Together and especially apart-they will always be a huge part of my life. And I am soo grateful to call them Family. Though Christmas just isn't the same when it isn't spent with them, I know that somewhere they are all gathered - throwing wrapping paper at Aunt Karla, watching Aunt Renee carry around an endless glass of wine, jumping a bonfire, eating way too much turkey, playing games, singing Christmas Carols and just enjoying each others company. And knowing that those things always stays the same makes smile.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you All...

1 comment:

Los Askays said...

I don't think any wrapping paper was thrown this year....sounds like everyone was stranded. Hope your Christmas was merry.