Saturday, December 19, 2009

PEACE...

"Somebody lives...someboday dies...somebody wrongs and a mother cries. And I don't know why. Somethings we will never understand. Other things we will change if we can. PEACE you will find it where the heart is and the heart is right where LOVE lives. LOVE can always find a way. HOPE is something that reminds us. Its not too late to find us. One day we may be in PEACE... Its all about forgiveness. With God as my witness... I wanna live to see PEACE"...

Its this time of year we reflect, we think back, we remember. Of the memories of both happiness and sorrow. Of overcomings and shortcomings. Of the hurt we caused and the forgiveness we were given. Its each of these moments that we bring to mind, whether they be moments of spent in sunshine or in moments we would rather forget... help us in some sort of shape and form to grow and become. Its easy to grow from success, happiness and time spent in the sunshine. But the real growth, the real becoming are from the moments where we find ourselves in the darkness, where we have fallen smack on our faces, where we have failed and messed up beyond what we think is forgivable, where our hearts are filled with sorrow that we feel that never ends. For in those moments where we thought the tide would never turn, where we thought the grip would never let up, where we wanted to cash it all in... Somewhere inside of us--we found the courage and the strength to hold on. to carry on, to pick ourselves back up, to believe in hope and in life. And from those darkest of moments we were granted growth, strength and one piece more of becoming who we are meant to be.

Life is made up of a thousands simple moments. Combining them all we find the story of our journey in this life. I know of sorrow, of failure and of regret. I often carry with me a thousands questions of why's left with no answers, of moments begging for understanding...but yet I still hold onto HOPE... that one day the pieces will come together. HOPE... that one day I am granted forgiveness. HOPE... that I will always grow from my failures-sorrow and darkest moments of life. HOPE... that one day I will find myself living in PEACE... HOPE... that one day you will too. HOPE... that one day we all will live in PEACE... Til that day...I will wrap myself in HOPE - layered in LOVE and coated with FAITH...and only then will I feel the warmth of this LIFE.

No comments: