Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Holidays

It smells of fresh pine and cinnamon. The twinkle and sparkle of the tree with ornaments reflecting the christmas lights. And to top it off snow is softly falling down... You might just think I am living in the Norht Pole... close... Its Christmas in Whitefish... and let me tell you its a magical place here. The town is festive and the people greet you with a Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas. The snow transforms this town and mountain into a winter wonderland. You can't help but hmm a tune of frosty, or its beginning to look a lot like christmas...

So as I sit here and type to the world of unknow readers...I am filled with peace - joy - love... to be right where I am at - at this very moment. I am not quite sure what could top this holiday moment... Gosh I love holiday moments... and I hope to have heaps more before the big man gets here on Christmas Eve.

Happy Holidays.

No comments: