Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mundo's happily ever after...

As I spent the night in Milnor watchin someone I have looked up to and admire tie the knot. I was reminded what its like to wintess happiness. I have coached under Lynette Mund for a hand full of years. And never in my craziest dreams did I ever think I would develop a life long lasting friendship with her. From the start my lessons learned from her were all basketball related. Thru her program and players I found my meaning and purprose in this life. It was packer basketball that helped me find a huge piece of myself. But it turns out the greatest lesson I learned from Mundo had nothing to deal with basketball at all...it was found in how she lives her life in how she treats others and how even when she thinks she's too old to find love and live happily ever after she kept believing....now on her wedding day I have been given the honor to capture her special day. And in all the weddings I have ever done this is prolli the most special. Because I know just how long Mund has waited for this day. But more importantly just how much this day also means to me to see her so happy. She brought so much into my life! I am beyond grateful to her for so many things I can't even begin to explain. She's always been a true friend to me and one I can always count on. So to hear her choke up on her vows and she tears rolling down her face during her first dance makes me bit my lip and fight back tears because that's all she ever wanted...and now she has it. Some dreams do come true...you are never too old to live happily ever after. So here's to Ryan and Lynette and to the life that lies before them may it be full of smiles love laughter and happiness!!

No comments: