Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Knitting Circle

We got our snow...however with the snow came wind and with the wind came the wind chill so after getting 7 inches it actually became 2 feet in some places due to the wind gusts....its -40 right now and its only suppose to get colder...which means...no mountain for any of us die hearts even if we wanted too....

Today is the holiday party my college girlfriends get together and have...They will all be gathered at Shannon's house drinking...okay maybe just Shannon and Heather since they are the only ones not preg-o...and making Christmas Cards...I am a bit bummed out because our get togthers are so much fun....always out of control stories, heaps of laughter and just the being together is what its all about...Erin, Bridget, Kinsey, Jamie, Shannon, Heather and Lindsey...all those girls together means one thing and one thing only...WILD and FUN times.....However I can't be too much of a Debbie since I will seein them all next week with the Aussies...While Shannon takes us to some light parade...Which she is so pumped about....I say why not....as long as I am surround by my mates and friends...life just can't get any better than that...

Here's to Erin, Kinsey, Shannon, Heather, Bridget, Jamie, and Lindsey...tho they aren't all together today most of them will be...may the holiday house be filled with your smiles and laughter!!! May you realize the simple amazing things that lie in our friendship and what that friendship brings into each of our lives...We are more because we know each other...and we are more because we have each other!! Each of us so different and unquie in our own ways but together those differences actually is what strands us all together...its what makes us make complete sense as friends...How I was able to be apart of this Knitting Circle I will never know...I was never a roommate...yet that's just how each and everyone has treated me from day one.

So this Holiday season...I hope you are blessed with simple blessings that fill your life with happiness and love...and above all that you each realize the gift you are in my life...by simply being YOU!! Happy Holidays...have an eggnog for me....um actually cancel that and make it a budlight....Love to you all.

No comments: