Friday, December 5, 2008

one day...i hope

Some people are lucky some people aren't. Some people love some hate. Some people have never had a bad thing happen others aren't so lucky. Some people are happy some aren't. Some people talk some don't. Some people you think you have all figured out---but you don't..Some people hide behind masks some just wear them. Some people see the glass of life half full some see it half empty. Some people you know right away when something is wrongs others you have no clue. Some people have it together some don't..and even others who seem they do and truly don't.

What's my point...my point is you never know by what you think you see or hear. The only true way is to ask and then truly listen. Because life can be crappy at times and how people deal with things they must face diff and are never the same. And I have come to realize that I can't judge anyone but myself. I can only walk in my shoes but I hope I can always view life from other angles.

I hope that I can understand more than not understand. I hope I love more than I hate. I hope I look forward more than I look behind. I hope I can smile thru tears. I hope I can learn from each fall mess up and failure. I hope I become someone who people can count on and less of someone who they never can lean on. I hope I can let go move on. I hope I don't let things and people define me. I hope to be more with each day I walk this earth. I hope I am always try to be the friend I have always wanted to have. I hope I do more good than bad. I hope that some day I am forgiven for all the wrong all the hurt for all the failure for all the mistakes. I hope than my life is worth more than my bank account. And more importantly I hope that all the wrong turns all the mistakes all the tears all the pain all the what ifs all the delays-detours all of the negative in my life will one day make me more because I went thru it because I didn't let those moments put a border on my life. I hope there's a reason for all of it for every moment. Because if there isn't...than really what's the point to this journey we call life?? There has to be reason...for all of us!! Each story of life thru the darkness and light. Thru smiles and tears...one day it will all pull together.

No comments: