Friday, December 26, 2008

I can hear us laughin'

Tonite is the first night since Nov. 16th that I don't have either Michaela or Alice by my side. And for the first time I feel that they may have stayed with me too longer...not because I got sick or annoyed with having them around...but because I got use to having them with me. Gosh I have missed them and now I have found myself missing them all over again.

BUT I also know the adventures places and people that await for them to see experience and meet...so much too come...the best is yet to be. My time with them was even more than what I thought it would be. And I am so grateful and honored that they decided to spend so much of their time in USA with me. They will never know what their being here has brought into my life and have given to me. Friends like the two of them are very very hard to come by and having them not around is something I don't in any way like but I know I will get use to.

I already miss the smile they get me to use and the laugh they bring out...the rare kind that only comes out every once and awhile...the purest ones that lie deep down in your soul. Those two find a way of not just getting it to come out here and there or every once and awhile...but always. Saying goodbye to them today...in a word sucked...and it was hard in every sense of the word because I am not sure when I will see them again. And I want to act like a 6 year old and say its not fair. But let's be honest really what in life is fair?? Life goes on and you learn to carry on with it. Having faith that someday your paths will cross again. Having faith that their is a reason you have to be so far away from people that changed your entire life, from friends that just truly get you...there has to be a reason or really what's the point in all of this???

So tonite ya I am in struggle town--but how lucky am I to have people in my life that makes saying goodbye so damn hard. How lucky am I to have people in my life that I miss so much. How lucky am I to have someone that just understands and gets me. How lucky am I...

"You have become a part of me that I never want to lose...I can hear us laughin, I remember every part. I got everything we ever did its tattooed on me heart. There's a cold wind coming in and blowing us apart-til the sun brings us back again know you got a piece of my heart." Keri Noble -piece of my heart.

No comments: