Thursday, December 11, 2008

not everyone stands by their word.

How can people be so well just stupid?? And as a person who is smart enough to know better I sure play stupid like that's all I know! I have been slowly gettin more torked off since October and it doesn't matter what I try to do to escape the anger and hurt I carry it with me and it never leaves. I would love to just be mad at the person that has caused all this yet I can't be.instead I find ways to be mad at myself for being so so stupid.

I am stupid to allow myself to just get mad at myself and not the true person I should be upset with. But its a hard thing to deal with and get over and move on when that person doesn't even give you the time of day to get things settled! And what tears at me the most is the fact that this person is suppose to be one of my oldest friends. It just goes to show you that any one can screw you over and even the people that you think care truly about you as a being...turns out they are willing to drop you no questions asked.

I thought I was the kind of person whose friends can come to with anything. I guess I am completely wrong about the kind of person I am to the people in my life. And maybe I am not at all the person I hoped to be...I have much to grow into and learn from. And I guess the true meanin of all of this is the slap in the face I need to come back to reality...and realize that this life and its my life...I have to deal with it even if I don't want to. Word of advice be careful who you trust and not everyone stands behind their word.

No comments: