Saturday, December 27, 2008

life is never how you want it

In one hour and twenty minutes my 28th birthday will have been here and gone...I am not a birthday person and prolli never will be...somewhere lost in the lights tree santa and the big new year eves kisses lies my birthday...and every year my gifts are found in the faces of those that I love...my happiness is found in those smiles...if that's how happiness is based than I would be the happiest person in this world...because I know I am surrounded by amazing people..I wish that's how it goes...but well its like this when u you are little you have this image of what your life will be like...and I am not about followin plans or a guide line but I also never would have thought I would be 28 and find myself where I am at today. I never thought my failures would out weigh my success. I never thought that I would value others happiness before mine. I never would have thought so many things...but hey that's life it is never how you planned it or thought it would be...I am not sure where my life is going or what I am suppose to be doin...I am still finding my way...I am still in search of that place that I belong...and hopefully one day I will find myself wrapped around my own personal happiness and not someone elses. Hopefully one day I will find a place that I truly belong...so that's my birthday wish...does me sayin it out loud mean it will never come true?? I hope not. Ya life is never what you want it to be or dream it to be...but hopefully someday if you hang on...thru all the crap muck tears it will be even more...here's to hopin!!

No comments: