Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Birthday Shout Out: GIA

I have only known her for roughly 365 days - but I am smart enough to know when you meet someone who is rare and filled with all the good stuff  - the kind of person that is kind - caring and down to earth. You know the kind of people that I am talking about - the ones you meet and you know full well something is just well different - they are a different kind of person that you just don't find each and every day. I am positive only a certain amount of such people are out there - and this girl I believe is a part of such a select few. I am beyond grateful for her friendship and the life lessons she has helped me learn as well as accept. She is bettering the world around her by simply being herself - what a gift she has given so many without her even truly realizing it. And the simple truth is the world needs more people like her in it. There's no doubt in my mind she makes a impact on each person she meets - in the best sort of way.  She surely is a breath of fresh air with a welcoming smile and a grace about her that just puts you at ease. She's one of those friends you are glad she found it worth her while to befriend you.

My birthday wish for you, Gia is to know that YOU are more than enough by simply being who YOU are. That you, Gia matter greatly and the people that call you a friend rely on you in more ways than you will ever know. I wish you endless confidence to keep living life just in the ways that you do,  for your attitude that you bring to life each and everyday inspire people to "love today" and just be.  Thank you for your friendship but most of all thank you for just simply being you.

No comments: