Thursday, January 6, 2011

This is the LOVE

"To love completely without complete understanding." This is to me is the deepest love you can offer and accept. To love with no judgement. To see the person through mistakes - heartache - failure. To stand by their side in time of challenge and struggle. To allow them to grow as a person and to let love grow with them. To have a love for someone that needs not full understanding in order to love completely. This is the love that I am in quest of. This is the love that I want to have with the person I spend the rest of my life with. This is the love that I will wait for. This is the love that is worth waiting for. This is the love worth all the years of being alone. This is the love that will define a person's life. This is the love that I dream of - pray and hope for. I will never settle for anything short of this kind of love, I would rather live this life single. That's how powerful and meaningful it is, it is worth it all.

No comments: