Monday, January 17, 2011

Tomorrows

"If there is ever a tomorrow when we are not together... There's something you must always remember... YOU ARE BRAVER than you believe, STRONGER than you seem, and SMARTER than you think... But the most important is... even if we are apart, I'll always be with you."

I came across this quote written on a piece of wood in a shop in Whitefish. I stopped in my tracks and had the erge to buy it. Instead I took a photo of it so I had the quote, I decided I would write a blog on it instead. Can you guess you said this? It was Christopher Robin talking to Winnie the Pooh. I can't help but smile and think. We all want to spend our tomorrow's with the ones we love, but sometimes life has a different plan. Its a fact of life, life hardly ever goes the way you planned or wanted. Times change, people change and we learn how to let go... Or at least we think we learn how to let go. Whether its heartbreak from parting or heartpain (as I call it) from losing someone from this world... We learn how to let go... Let go of tomorrow with them. Its hard and its anything but easy, yet life doesn't give us a choice. So this quote above is what I will know say to all that I love and care about... Its something I want them all to know and remember. So when they face a tomorrow without me, or another loved one they know and hear these words.

No comments: