Sunday, January 9, 2011

Holidays Part 2

So the first day that my parents, brother, Kobe and my cousins came into town we packed up into the car and adventured to Bigfork, MT and to Flathead Lake. We had lunch on the Flathead Lake at the Raven and then visited the shops while my father and brother hit up the Garden Bar. Thou standing right by the lake was bone chilling cold we battled it, because the view was worth it.
Britty & Mady with Flathead Lake backdrop

Jacorian & Kobe taking in the views of Flathead Lake

Outside the Raven on Flathead Lake
(note Kobe is wearing PINK for PAULA.)

Part of the Family on Flathead Lake

1 comment:

Indie said...

Hi Michelle!

I live in Florida so looking at your pictures has me gaping in wonder! Such winter beauty you have captured. I am glad you visited my site because it helped me to find yours!

see you again soon!

love,

Indie