Thursday, February 11, 2010

Britt

Brittany Michelle Eide - Zobb I met her sometime in grade school maybe frist or second grade. I can't really remember, because as far back as I can remember she's been in my life. We grew up together. We became the women we are now are today together. We were classmates, teammates, friends and sisters. We were partners in crimes.

When I think back over our friendship a smiles always forms. Because I realize that she is one of the few friends that havealways known me. She is in my past. my present and I know in my future. She's the friend that I know will always be in my life no matter how much time has passed or how many miles come between us. She's the now and forever friends thru thick and thin gal in my life. For you see she has grown into this beauty - the dropdead gorgous kind of gal but to me she's still the Brittany with glasses and braces as I am sure I am the dorky blond with glasses. To me she's the girl I spent my birthday's weekends and school days with. To me she's the gal who ventured to Iowa camps with. To me she's still the mix tape cruise main gal as I am sure I am the footloose playing driving in a one ton white truck. To me she's still the gal who knew me when I didn't even know who I truly was or who I would grow to be. To me she's the gal who knows the girl that lives in this now woman I see in the mirror. To me she's the friend that I can count on. She's the gal who has never once judged me. She's the gal who has always be faithful and true. She's the gal I know who always get me. She's pretty special to me.. because I know such a friend is hard to find. And to have such a friend for so long is pretty amazing.. But that's always been Brittany.... From the start I always knew she would be the friend that would always grow with me.

No comments: