Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Today... i was BLESSED

I don't have the answers or even the understandings to this Life most of the time. I don't know what happens after this Life. I don't know why some find themselves living such a hard life while another have not a care in the world. I don't know why some have to endure such hard losses while others do not.

But I do know there are days that I find myself in such simple peace that I am positive that my soul is singing and my being is smiling. I am confident that whatever comes next I will find that my best days here will be compared to my worse days there. I am positive that we get little hints at what is to come by the kindness of others, the love we give and receive, and especially by what Nature shows us and teaches us with its beauty.

Look at the mountains-the lakes-the rivers-the beaches-the forests-the prairies-the ocean....this was the work of the maker. they didn't just appear. You see this amazing touch in so many things... A rainbow after a thunderstorm, in freshly fallen snow, in a perfect fall day, a patch of daisies, and in a sunset or sunrise to name a few...

Today I spent the day on the slopes of Whitefish. I spent the day letting my soul sing and my spirit smile. I spent the day in simple peace and perfect silence. I played like a kid in the snow. Living completely and utterly in that moment and finding myself so very blessed to be just there. I don't know what my somedays hold while I am still on this earth or especially when I leave it... Either way I hope I am granted more days like today... To see the beauty in a tiny snowflake. To see the beauty in the trees. To breathe in Life and simply let my soul sing... To smile for no reason but for all reasons. To have nowhere else to be but right there. To live in the moment of now and seeing the blessing of such a moment. To know with your heart and soul that this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the beauty I will someday see... To find myself saying THANK YOU... THANK YOU... THANK YOU... Thou no one is around yet knowing that the right someone heard it.

So in many ways give me the simple life - give me the life spent in the silence of his great work of the Nature around me. Give me the life I find myself daily saying... THANK YOU. For I know it is truly a blessed life and I vow that the happiness I feel I will share it with all others who surround me near or far. I vow that I will give more. I will understand. I will love. I will show kindness. I will share a laugh and a smile. I will take the time. I will SLOW DOWN. I will do good with the life I have been given. I will bring good - love - happiness and laughter into the lives that love-touch and change me... Because living such a life and knowing of the blessing you have been given makes you want to do such things... Some aren't as lucky as me to have the mountains on their front door step... Yet it doesn't mean their life is any less... Sometimes such blessings is in the lives that share this life with them or its seeing the beauty of life thru different eyes.

Today I felt like I was five. I could feel my smile grow a bit wider and my laughter a tad louder. Today I could feel happiness. Today I could feel peace. Today my soul was singing and my being was smiling... Today I got a bit more of an understanding bout this life and what will someday be. Today Life was kind to me. Today I was blessed...

No comments: