Thursday, February 18, 2010

Glad to be ALIVE

"Its my birthright to live fully and freely. I give to life exactly what I want life to give to me. I am glad to be alive. I love life."

I am a firm believer that when you give the best and most of yourself to life in the end it will give the same to you in return. I am the master of my own happiness and fate. I may not know what is in store for me but the power of the outcome comes from me. How will I let events, changes, challenges, loss, people and whatever life brings to me change me and affect me. I am a girl who is grounded by what she knows, I know myself. I trust myself and therefore trust the journey of life. For I know that no matter what lies besides me, before me or after me... I will find myself enjoying this life. Living this life to the depths of my being. I will find happiness in sorrow- a light in the darkness and a laugh in a tear. I will give every part of my being to this life knowing that in return the best of life has to offer will be given in return. Maybe not always, but like I said its all the way you look at things. I know that I get up each day grateful to be given the gift of simply breathing. And if you start your day being grateful and just honored to be alive... I tell you what... You will find all sorts of simple blessings in this life. And the thing about blessings is... they always have a positive affect on you. Happiness needs not to be seeked outside your daily life only to be found in far away places or in things you have to buy to hold. It is found in a simple life and in things you truly can never hold or touch... Its those very things that makes you say...I am glad to be ALIVE

No comments: