Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Bumble BEE

"It came in the form of a laugh. The hug I needed so badly. I felt the warmth surround me. It was there. It was real. And YOU were just what I needed."

"She touched her friend's arm - this searching we do, this trying to grow - it means so much to me. But don't ever lose sight of this, my friend, in my eyes you are perfect the way you are. And it is you that I love."

We don't talk that often, we see each other even less. But when we chat its like no time has past. It just goes to prove that true friendship never fades with distance and time. She still just knows me. And I know her. She knows just what to say - what I need to hear - and how to say it... She understands my being and loves me for me. She encourages the growth of all parts of me. She wants what is best for me and what makes me happy. She keeps me grounded yet always encourages me to reach - dream and chase. She voices that I matter and that me just being me is always enough. She accepts my stubborn side and protects my weaknesses with her love and friendship. She's the friend that everyone wishes they had... and I am so grateful I have. To me she's a superhero...not the flying in the cape kind but the best friend who never lets you down kind!!

"Quietly, she speaks her wisdom then sits back and waits. Trusting and patient, she loves me into growth." Thank YOU, BEE for being this person. this friend. From day one til now and I know you'll always be... You are one of life's blessings to this world!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tear'in up over here. love all the way from minnesota. i miss you. love you. and so very proud of you.....