Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mard

Her name is Marti Alltucker but I call her Mard. She was the first personI met, the first friend I ever made when I moved to Whitefish. Most of my favorite memories of Whitefish involve her. She's your typical mountain woman. Completely laid back, lives the simple life, and is just happy to be outdoors. From her friendship I have learned to truly live, and live simple. She has taught me its not how much you have but what you do with what you have. She will always be honest with you, no matter what. Which is one of her greatest traits. When I am in a bind in the Fish its her that I call or her that I lean on. Because I know I can count on her.

She has found herself this guy, Karl. Who I love as much as I love her. And I am so happy she has found someone that gets her and just loves her for her being well her. They are two peas in a pod. Two beings just living the simple life and loving it!! To me they know a big secret, they know what this life is truly all about. And its how they live, what they say and how they say it, and how they treat others around them that makes me realize they know such things. These kinds of people don't talk bout how to live the simple life...they just live it. I am happy and grateful to learn how life should be truly lived thru them!!

No comments: