Sunday, February 7, 2010

i HOPE

I think of the world around me. I think of all the beauty my eyes have taken in this life thus far. I think of those who shared life's moments with me in a smile-a hug- a tear - a laugh. I think of those who brought meaning into my life. Those who stayed for only a while while others are still here. I think of the lives' taken too soon and the friendships that just faded out due to life - mistakes or just plain distance. I think of the person I have grown into because of all of these things. How I was shaped and changed because of the lives around me and the world that emcompassed me. I think of the growth and the falls. The strengths I have found and the weaknesses I can grow from. I think of the places I have been and what it has taken me to be just where I am at. I think of the amazing indescribable beauty of this world and the laughter I have shared with so many. The world has changed me and its still changing me. It was in a smile - in a laugh - in a kind word - in a pat on the back from such people. It was in a landscape that took the breath right out of me with its pure and natural beauty that just encouraged me, supported me, believe in me, and so many ways pulled me through when I thought I could no longer go. This life is filled with so many simple and wonderful gifts... yet its only if we choose to see.

I hope one day my wrongs will be righted. I hope one day my weaknesses will one day be strengths. I hope one day I will be able to live with and grow from the regret and mistakes I have made. I hope one day lost friends will return. I hope one day I will see the faces I have so longed to see and hear the voices I have missed. I hope one day I will make people proud to say they know me. I hope one day I will be known as a simple kind and true friend. I hope one day I will truly be someone who made a difference. I hope one day I will be forgiven for my mistakes. I hope one day the people I care about and love know the meaning they are to my life. I how one day I can voice the depths of their being in my life in words that can finally bridge my soul's thoughts to my tongue. I hope I am able to chase - reach and hold the dreams of my true being. I hope someday my face is covered in a face aged with wrinkles of smiles. I hope someday I am granted understanding in this life's journey.

I am unsure of the journey I am on. All I do know is that what do dreams know of boundaries? So why not reach for the sky and yet even better the moon. All I know is that as long as there's still life in my I will be living this life to the depths of my soul. I will be laughing and smiling and just simply being... just simply breathing... Just simply living in the moment. I will be paying it forward, I will be showing kindness, I will leave the places and people around me for the better, I will be believing in others' greatness and encouraging them in all areas of their life. I will share a smile - a laugh - a tear with those who bring meaning into my life...I will be find reasons everyday to LOVEthisLIFE. And I hope when my time comes and I see the great light...I will have spent every ounce of my being, I will have lived every moment I was given, I will simply have nothing left to give. I hope my mark will be clearly written in the lives of those around me. And more than anything I hope that those lives will find themselves living this life to the depths of their souls. And I hope that YOU are finding reasons everyday to LOVEthisLIFE...because there are OH OH SOO MANY.

No comments: