Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tears...

I have always been one who holds my emotions in, its just who I am but maybe with age I am starting to realize that sometimes tears are a good thing. Its a way of release. Don't be ashamed of your tears or sorrow. Don't be afraid to let others' see you cry. You will not be frowned upon or laughed at. For in our tears we find healing and the power of hope. I often was one who thought of my strength in the terms of what makes me tear up and cry. However I realize my strength is found in dealing with and accepting things that life throws at me to go thru and making sure I fully experience every part life has to offer... and sometimes that means just having tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Don't ever discount the wonder of your tears. They can be healing waters and a stream of joy. Sometimes they are the best words the heart can speak."

"Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see Life with a clearer view."

No comments: