Sunday, April 12, 2009

EASTER=HOPE

It is Easter Sunday...and I am spending this day nestled up on a mountain enjoyin this Spring day...It is a time for candy-colored eggs and chocolate...since I am not lover of candy or chocolate I find this holiday mostly a day of HOPE...Hope for a new start...Hope for success...Hope for love...Hope for friendship...Hope for forgiveness...Hope for understanding...Hope for compassion...Hope for trust...

For I feel that He died on that cross to give and bring us HOPE...in any form that we want or we need...Hope for a better tomorrow...Hope for a life filled with endless possiblities and love...He gave of himself so we could have HOPE...You can believe in whatever you want...but I feel that it doesn't matter what you believe in or who you believe in...This holiday season is on based on and surrounded by one thing...and that one thing is HOPE....

As I watch my neighborhood kids run the mountain looking for eggs with their baskets and Easter outfits...I find myself smiling...For its undescribable the hope children carry with them...they are the future in the growing...they are smiles...they are laughs...they are happiness...they are hope...And if you have HOPE....oh the places it will take you...oh the changes you will see...Happy Easter..I wish you days filled with HOPE in all areas of your life.

No comments: