Saturday, April 11, 2009

Let LiFE Lead...

"Let LiFE happen to you...Believe me..LiFE is in the right...ALWAYS!"

I find myself at times fighting LiFE...I can be the salmon that fights endlessly up stream...However salmon have a sole purpose...a purpose of true meaning that lies up stream...many times I fight like a salmon and then question myself and the fight...is my purpose-my meaning up this stream or is it down stream yet maybe even in a completely different stream. At what point do we realize and know for sure that we are on the wrong path or if we are on the right path? At what point do we come to terms with finding a new path? And then once we do--how many question if we should have kept to the other path just a bit longer? LiFE...its full of questions with no answers...and with that saying...I found my biggest tool...for its always when I question things that I find myself at ends...find myself lost-overwhelmed...but when I just let LiFE happen...if I just trust my journey...if I just let go and let life lead me...its amazing what happens...you tend to always end up just where you belong.

I'm a firm believer that there are no wrong journeys...there maybe wrong roads we go down...but I believe that its going down those roads that bring more meaning to our journey...that is where we learn...we change...we grow...we become...for if one has never been lost...then it can go with saying that one has never been found either...With each breath that fills my lungs I grow more confident that this LiFE...this journey...when it comes down to it...is about a journey of finding ourselves...growing into ourselves and becoming ourselves....its about a journey of discovery...discovering who we truly are...thru endless smiles... tears... mistakes... laughter... fears... hurt... love... forgiving... letting go... success... darkness... sorrow... heartache... ... ... ... its thru the joys and terrors of this LiFE... that we find out who we are... and then when the time comes... and when we are ready... when we got ourselves figured out... we are granted to start really living... For I think that this LiFE is just a warm up... I don't know why they call it death... when I feel with death its just the start of living... maybe its death because with it dies all your flaws...your mistakes...your mess ups ... and its the start of something new...

So Today I let go of my questions... I let go of my grip on the wheel of life... I let go of being the one in the lead... And I let LiFE take me... I let LiFE lead me... Oh the places LiFE will take me too if I just let LiFE lead me.

"The only 'true' journey is the one within."

No comments: